Initially an acronym for Control Objectives for Information and Related Technologies, COBIT is a framework released by ISACA for information technology (IT) management and IT Governance domains intended to bridge the gap between control requirements, technical issues and business risks. To research, develop, publish and promote an authoritative, up-to-date, international set of generally accepted information technology control objectives for day-to-day use by business managers, IT professionals and assurance professionals are its main mission. Each of its process is defined together with process inputs and outputs, key process activities, process objectives, performance measures and an elementary maturity model.
Training will occupy 2 (two) full days from 09.00 AM until 05.00 PM.
Objectives Pelatihan COBIT
In details, at the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Utilizing IT to further organization business objectives
- Aligning IT investments with business strategy
- Familiarizing strong control environment within the organization
- Understanding organizational information architecture and technical direction
- Assessing and managing IT risks
- Optimizing IT team to deliver services
- Understanding values for organization
Current COBIT users who would like to adopt version of 4.1; users new to COBIT and want to learn more, or any IT professionals working in audit, assurance, risk, security and governance.
Course Pelatihan COBIT
- Understanding how IT management issues affect organizations
- Familiarizing with principles the governance of enterprise IT
- Assessing COBIT processes, principles, governance and management enablers
- Mastering COBIT enabling processes guide, goals cascade and process reference model
- Comprehending how to implement COBIT 4.1
- Understanding the differences between COBIT 4.1 and its previous version
- Explaining benefits of using COBIT 4.1
In order for effective learning and full appreciation, the course will be delivered with 40% of the time devoted to important concepts and other theory topics and 60% allotted for hands-on lab exercise and case studies. Training lead will be assisted by presentation slides and actual demonstrations for clear understanding and smooth follow-through during the sessions. Active participation will be encouraged through individual work and collaborative effort.
A seasoned enterprise technologist and now budding entrepreneur with 14 years of experiences comprises 12 years of training and education, 7 years of strategic partnership, 8 years of IT Audit, 4 years of service delivery, 8 years of writing and courseware, as well as 6+ years of consulting, software development, project management and network administration.
He has been actively serving as ISACA Subject Matter Expert and Exam Developer along with PMI Program Evaluator and Guest Lecturer in top-tier universities for Master and Undergraduate program, both physical and online, in Indonesia and the U.S.
Various strategic positions he has helmed are Vice Chairman and Acting Chairman, Executive Board Member, Co-Founder, Country Channel Manager, Project Lead and Group Leader. Thus far his project engagement involves broad activities of consultancy, training, content, courseware, copywriting, information systems, enterprise application, programs, web development, to translation.
Today he also has written triple digit articles concerning ICT, management and business in a variety of local and foreign, in leading media and companies. His areas of training are IT Audit, IT Project Management, IT Governance, IT Service Management, COBIT, PMBOK, SEO and Social Media.
Companies he has delivered his trainings are UMW Sdn Bhd, Malaysia Securities Commission, SME Bank, PLN, CIMB Niaga, Aero Systems, Newmont Nusa Tenggara, Artha Graha Bank, Artajasa, Prodia Widyahusada, Thiess, Boehringer Ingelheim, Hokinda Citralestari, DPLK, BPD Jabar Banten, Lintas Media Danawa, Cahaya Listrindo and Universitas Krida Wacana.